Ads 468x60px

Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Sunday Post #25 + Stacking the Shelves #30


The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba over at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This special post will provide a recap for posts that have been written for the week (June 30 - July 6, 2013)

Monday

Tuesday

Friday


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme first initiated by Tynga. This weekly segment will showcase the books/galleys/ARCs we've acquired/purchased/borrowed within the week.

Nicole
(From left to right, top to bottom)

1. Deep Betrayal by Anne Greenwood Brown
2. Proxy by Alex London
3. Born of Illusion by Teri Brown
4. Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin

Michelle
(From left to right)

1. Born of Illusion by Teri Brown
2. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen


6 comments:

  1. I really really really really really want to read Born of Illusion. It sounds so gooood. But I do not have a copy so I will just sit here and cry while staring at your copies :P

    Here's what we got this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to read Born of Illusion! I love the premise and the setting. I can't wait to read Dance of the Red Death, either; the cover is so beautiful. Enjoy reading all of your books!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. I would love to get Born of Illusions and Proxy. Enjoy them all. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proxy has such an awesome cover! It's totally on my wishlist :). Looks like you have a great week of reading ahead!

    Jessica @ Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay I loved both Born of Illusion and that Sarah Dessen book! I also adore your blog such a neat design!! Awesome haul this weel! :)

    Giselle @ Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete